Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Arnold Scaasi on Who Michelle Obama Should Be Wearing: "I Think I'm Great"

In today’s Women’s Wear Daily, designer Arnold Scaasi offers fashion advice for the First Lady (like she needs it? -Chanel). Scaasi, who has dressed five First Ladies, was eager to weigh in on Michelle Obama’s approach to fashion, saying while the First Lady is great-looking with a great personality, “something is amiss.”

On whose role it should be to ensure that proper wardrobe protocol is followed for various events: “I don’t know how much advice she’s getting from who or where, but for instance, she has a very good-looking social secretary, Desirée Rogers. She’s great-looking, and she dresses beautifully from the photographs I see, so why not discuss it with her?”

For the record, Scaasi doesn’t think Obama should abandon her current choices, but merely spread the wealth: “I think J. Crew is great. But I also think Donna Karen is great, and I think Ralph [Lauren] is great, and I think Oscar [de la Renta] is great, and I think I’m great.”

Ahh... the REAL agenda emerges...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...